Terms of Service Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this ?Agreement?) is entered into by and between Tashlik, PC, (?BuildApp.me?) and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website (this ?Site?) and the products and services (collectively, the ?Services?) found at this Site, and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services you purchase or access through this Site.
Services found on BuildApp.me.com do not guarantee publishing in AppStore or Android Market.
To learn more about Apple’s Application Review Process please read Apple’s AppStore Guidelines.
To learn more about Publishing on Android Market please read Publishing on Android Market from Google.
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following corporate policies and/or agreements:
The terms ?we?, ?us? or ?our? shall refer to BuildApp.me. The terms ?you?, ?your? or ?User? shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
BuildApp.me, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change or modify this Agreement, and the corporate policies and/or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon the earlier of (i) our email notification to you advising you of such changes or modifications or (ii) your electronic acceptance of this Agreement after such changes or modifications have been made to this Agreement as indicated by the ?Last Revised? date at the top of this page.
2. ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY
This Site and the Services found at this Site are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services found at this Site, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age and/or (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your” or ?User? shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, BuildApp.me finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. BuildApp.me shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from BuildApp.me?s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by BuildApp.me to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, BuildApp.me reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you.
3. ACCOUNTS; TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Accounts. In order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services found at this Site, you will have to create an account (an ?Account?). You represent and warrant to BuildApp.me that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If BuildApp.me has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, BuildApp.me reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method(s) (as defined below), and shopper PIN. For security purposes, BuildApp.me recommends that you change your password at least once every six (6) months for each Account you have with BuildApp.me. You must notify BuildApp.me immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. BuildApp.me will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss BuildApp.me or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
Transfer of Data Abroad. If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your Account information) across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
4. GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site and the Services found at this Site, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not impersonate another User or any other person or entity, or submit content on behalf of another User or any other person or entity, without their express prior written consent.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this Site or the Services found at this Site in a manner (as determined by BuildApp.me in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in defamatory, harassing, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in hate speech, hate crime, terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property, or intolerance of or against any protected class;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Violates the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation, or promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding BuildApp.me or BuildApp.me?s Services.
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site, except where expressly authorized by